The LS Impala
Easy to setup, Easy to use, Very economically priced, Wide variety of containers, Robust construction.
- SIZE OF LABELS
Height: MAX 210 mm
Length: MAX 375 mm
Roll Size: 240 mm Outer
Core: 40 mm or 75 mm
- CYLINDRICAL PACKAGING
From 35 mm to 120 mm diameter
(For other sizes contact us)
- RATE OF OPERATION
Up to 1000 units per hour depending on length of label and placing conditions.
- MACHINE DIMENSIONS
Length: 560 mm
Width: 360 mm
Height: 240 mm
Mass: 16 kg
Features and Optional Accessories
- Label advance by operating a
100 mm hand crank.
- Peeling blade fixed – never needs adjustment.
- Backing paper is rolled up on a take-up shaft fitted with a quick strip-off clamp.
- Change over within minutes –
no tools required.
- Robust construction – finished in durable powder coating to give years of service.
- Adjustable pointer to indicate stop position of label.
- No expert knowledge required to set up and operate machine – ideal for unskilled labour conditions.
- Die cut or butt cut labels easily handled.
- Placing of partially or fully surrounding labels.
- Machine fitted with overhead roller arm for holding down very light containers.
- Very attractively priced.